來源：教師招聘網 時間：2020-03-04 15:07:36
教學設計：請就“What’ s wrong with you?”做一教學設計。教學對象：小學生。
Kate doesn’t feel well today. She can’t go to school. She calls her teacher, Miss Liu.
Kate: May I speak to Miss Liu, please?
Miss Liu: This is Liu speaking.
Kate: Good morning, Miss Liu. This is Kate. I am ill today. I have a headache.
Miss Liu: Oh dear! Do you have a cold?
Kate: Yes. I have a bad cold. So I can’t go to school today.
Miss Liu: Don’t worry about your lessons. You should go to see a doctor.
Kate: Yes. My mum will take me to the hospital.
Miss Liu: Take good care of yourself.
Kate: Thank you.
1. Students can read and speak these new words: ill, headache, hospital; phrases: have a bad cold, take good care of.
2. Through discussion, students can improve their ability of communication.
3. Students can improve their ability of using these new words and sentence structures into daily life correctly.
4. Students can get more interests in learning English.
Teaching Key Points:
Students can master the meanings of some sentences, such as you should go to see a doctor, take good care of yourself, and etc.
Teaching Difficult Points:
1. Students can understand the usage of this is Kate.
2. Students can use what they have learnt into their daily life correctly.
Task-based Teaching Method、Situational Teaching Method、Communicative Approach
Step 1: Warming up
Greet with the students and show them the picture in their books. From it, students can find Kate doesn’t feel well and she calls her teacher. Ask students whether they want to know what they are talking about. Lead to the topic of this lesson directly.
Step 2: Presentation & practice
1. Listen to the tape the first time and let students underline the sentences May I speak to…? This is Liu speaking. This is Kate. Tell students the usage of telephone language.
2. Listen to the tape a second time and judge whether the following sentences are true or not..
(1) Kate has a bad cold and has a headache. (right)
(2) Miss Liu said Kate should go to school. (wrong, Kate should go to see a doctor.)
(3). Kate’s Mom will take her to the hospital. (right)
3. Listen to the tape a third time and let the students pay attention to the pronunciation of each word.
Step 3: production
1. If you have a headache, what should you do?
(Stay in bed, drink more boiled water, take medicine, go to see a doctor)
2. Ask two students to come to the front of the class and act the dialogue out.
Step 4: Summary and Homework
Summary: Ask one student to summarize what we have learnt today.
Homework: Ask them to make dialogues with their partners and share with us the next class.
Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?
1a Match the activities with the pictures [a-g].
1. stayed at home _____ 5. went to the mountains _____
2. went to New York City _____ 6. went to the beach _____
3. visited my uncle _____ 7. visited museum _____
4. went to summer camp _____
1b Listen and number the people in the picture [1-5]
1. Tina 2. Xiang Hua 3. Sally 4. Bob 5. Tom
1c Make conversations about the people in the picture.
A: Where did Tina go on vacation?
B: She went to the mountains.
(1)Students can understand the usage of simple past tense.
(2)Students can master some new sentences: where did you go on vacation? I went to….
(3)Students can use the simple past tense to describe things happened in the past;
(4) Students can improve their listening and speaking abilities;
(5)Students can use English to talk about the thing they did during their vacation.
(6)Can improve the confidence of learning English, and not afraid of speaking English in class;
(7)Can cooperate with others actively, and complete the tasks together.
Teaching Key Points& difficult Points
The key points are:
(1) The usage of simple past tense;
(2) To use the new sentences to communicate with others fluently.
The difficult points are:
(1)Can use the new sentence to communicate with others fluently.
(2)Can improve the confidence of learning English, and not afraid of speaking English;
(3)Can get the main idea of listening material, and get the useful information from material.
Step 1 Lead-in
I will show some pictures about my vacation on the PPT, which including some beautiful scenery and some people photos. Then I will told students I had a great time during my holiday. For example:
I enjoyed my vacation in Hainan, I had a great time there, and I love there very much.
Then I told students today we are going to learn a new unit, its topic is about our vacation.
Step 2 Pre- listening
(1) I will write some words on the blackboard to let student understand we should use past tense to express the things happened in the past.
Stay---stayed go---went visit---visited
(2) Ask students to look at the picture and guess what the people did in the different scenes.
And match the activities with the pictures.
Step 3 While- listening
(1) Play the record, and ask students to finish the task in 1b, and let students know the name of each character.
(2)Play the tape again, and ask students to read after the tape, and pay more attention to the pronunciation, and do the imitation.
(3) Work in pairs and make sentences according to the 7 different scenes, and then tell your sentences to your partner. For example:
Tina went to the mountains during her vacation.
Step 4 Post-listening
Make a conversation about what the people did during their vacations. Ask students to refer to the following conversation:
A: Where did Tina go on vacation?
B: she went to the mountains during her vacation. Where did Xiao Hua go on vacation?
A: Well, Xiao Hua went to New York City.
B: Then, where did you go on vacation?
A: Me? I visited my grandma in Shanghai.
B: Did you have a good time?
A: Yes, everything was excellent.
B: Sound good, I went to fishing during my vacation.
After finished, I will ask some groups to share their ideas.
Summary and homework
Summary: Ask students to think about what we have learned today. And then make a summary.
Step 5 Summary and Homework
Read the map and color the provinces you visited into red color, and make some sentences by using past tense to introduce what you did in each province. Then fill in the chart.